For the boring and ugly pdf version click here.
Sep. 2019 - Ongoing
Working in the Software Engineering team of e-Novia (the “Enterprises Factory”), supporting the company controlled startups in different areas (robotics, mechanics, web, etc…) along with some external corporate customers.
Worked in different projects and technologies such as:
- Web (React for frontend, .NET and Azure for backend)
- Robotics and AI (C++, Python, Qt)
- Augmented Reality/Gaming (Unity)
Jun. 2015 - Sep. 2019
May 2019 - Jul. 2019
Mar. 2017 - Sep. 2017
Internship in the Machine Learning team:
- Design and analysis of ML algorithms for DFE (Java / FPGA-based) acceleration
- Accelerator integration in a pipelined architecture for facial recognition
- Tuning of the accelerator to reach high performances
Oct. 2013 - Jul. 2016
Sep. 2016 - Oct. 2019